SleepSafe® Beds, LLC manufactures each bed as it is ordered. We ensure that the beds we ship correctly matches your sales order. Each bed is carefully packed to reduce the chance of any damage in shipping. We cannot accept any returns when the dealer or customer has ordered the wrong bed model, color or size*.
To be sure you are ordering the correct bed model, carefully review your sales order, with your DME provider, before signing to order the bed. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at (866) 852-2337.
Once a bed has been ordered, manufactured and shipped, it can only be returned for the following reasons:
In the case where a bed is delivered damaged:
• We will quickly send new parts to replace the damaged ones or a new bed if there is a total loss due to damage during shipping. We are not responsible for damages after you have signed to receive your bed.
• Please record any damage on the receiving slip and call us before the delivery driver leaves, as we may ask you to refuse the whole shipment, depending on the extent of the damage.
In the case where SleepSafe® Beds ships a bed that does not agree with the sales order confirmation:
• We will quickly send out the correct bed and make arrangements to have the incorrect bed shipped back to us at our expense.
• Please check the packing slip before unpacking the pallet. Match the packing slip to your sales order. Check carefully for damaged packages, including rips and tears to boxes.
• In the case where a SleepSafe® Bed needs a replacement part.
If a part becomes damaged or defective, we will ship you the replacement. If covered under warranty, there will be no charge.
• We do not typically issue a “Return Authorization” tag for parts that have failed or have become obsolete. The parts need to be removed from the customer’s premises and disposed of properly.
*In some instances, if you ordered the wrong bed MODEL, there may be a “conversion kit” available. Please call us at 866-852-2337 to discuss your options.