SleepSafe® Beds, LLC manufactures each bed as it is ordered. We ensure that the bed we ship correctly matches the Customer’s sales order. Each bed is carefully packed to reduce the chance of any damage during shipping. We may accept returns if the Customer has mistakenly ordered the wrong bed. It is highly recommended that the bed is returned to us in its original, palleted condition. Returns will be handled on a case by case basis and may incur additional shipping cost and restocking fee.
Prior to ordering a bed, we encourage the bed recipient to carefully review the sales order with their DME provider to insure accuracy. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at (866) 852-2337.
Also, if you mistakenly ordered the wrong bed MODEL, there may be a “conversion kit” available. Please call us at (866) 852-2337 to discuss your options.
Once a bed has been ordered, manufactured and shipped, it can only be returned for the following reasons:
In the event a bed is damaged during shipping:
- Please record any damage on the receiving slip and immediately call us at (866)-852-2337 before the delivery driver leaves. We may ask you to refuse the entire shipment, depending on the extent of the damage.
- We will promptly ship new parts to replace the damaged parts. If the bed is a total loss, we will expedite the shipment of a new bed to replace it.
- We are not responsible for damages once you have signed to receive your bed.
In the event SleepSafe® Beds, LLC ships a bed that does not agree with the sales order confirmation:
- We will quickly ship the correct bed and arrange to have the incorrect bed shipped back to us at our expense.
- Please check the packing slip before unpacking the pallet. Match the packing slip to your sales order. Carefully check for damaged packages.
In the event a SleepSafe® Bed needs a replacement part.
- If a part becomes damaged or defective, we will ship you the replacement. If covered by warranty, there will be no charge. If not covered by warranty, a quote will be issued for the cost of shipment.
- If we need to request the return of a part, for quality analysis, etc., we will send a pre-paid shipping label for its return, along with the replacement part, or we will email the shipping label for you to return the part to us.
- We do not issue a “Return Authorization” tag for parts that have failed or have become obsolete. The parts need to be removed from the Customer’s premises and disposed of properly.