SleepSafe® Bed mattress support surfaces provides optimized pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and increases in breathability compared to standard foam.
Memory foam infused with gel polymers is designed for patient comfort as well as clinical superiority. Benefits include:
• Reduced incidence of pressure ulcers by channeling heat away from the body significantly faster than standard foam, virtually eliminating perspiration moisture.
• Superior pressure redistribution achieved by providing more support and less cradling at higher levels of compression, distributing pressure over a much larger surface area and eliminating static fatigue.
How Does It Work?
The technology works by allowing air to pass through open cells, channeling it away from the body instead of trapping it within the closed cells of traditional memory foam. The infusion of gel polymers throughout the foam contributes both cooling properties and the virtual elimination of static fatigue. As a result of the marriage between open cell foam and gel infusion, the mattress holds its shape better, redistributes pressure over a larger surface area, and successfully wicks heat away from the body, leaving patients cool, dry, and comfortable.
Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories. CertiPUR-US® foam products, used in the production of SleepSafe® Bed mattresses, are certified to meet the following criteria:
• Made without ozone depleters
• Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
• Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
• Made without formaldehyde
• Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
• No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
• Environmentally Innovative
• Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
• Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability
Cleaning a SleepSafe® Bed mattress.
We recommend cleaning a SleepSafe® Bed mattress with a mild detergent and water using a soft cloth. An example would be using Dawn® Liquid Dish Detergent and water with a terry cloth. Please avoid any abrasives and solvents.